Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009

I'll finish 2009 the same way I started it. I was single, had close friends and overworked.
Without sounding upset or depressed about it, I want to say that I mostly like this year was completely wasted and while I do mean that, I guess I did learn some things along the way. I worked far more than I should have, but I’m better off for it and I can live the way I want to because of it. I fell for a girl who I’m sure will be the last girl that fits my ‘ideal’ type and that’s fine. I’ve got to learn to grow up about things. I’ve still got the same friends that will let me have my time and space and then welcome me back with open arms and I truly appreciate that because I need it. I fixed some small things, I made more money than I thought I would and I guess I made small personal growth.

Overall I couldn’t complain. I’m alive, I’m well and I’ve made things the way they are.

It’s also a new decade in a couple days and I’m okay with that. I’ve had my teens, I’m over my teens and I learned from my teens.

Lets hope we all get through another 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment